3-Day Bootcamp on
International opportunities for Indian CA/CS in US Corporate Law
The speakers of the bootcamp:
Your favourite hosts with truckloads of sector-specific experience and coaching experience are back.
- Are you a freshly qualified chartered accountant or company secretary looking for a job?
- Are you stuck in a low paying job and wondering how you could start earning at least Rs 1 lakh per month?
- Are you struggling to earn enough money on account of getting only low ticket work from clients?
- Are you a CA / CS trainee tired of not being able to earn enough and wondering when things would be better?
- Do you feel that your seniors always have an advantage over you and that the only way in which you can get work is by slashing your fees?
- Do you feel unfulfilled in your current job, which seems to consist of only clerical work or basic accounting work, and yet face intense competition?
Most chartered accountants or company secretaries experience the above at some point or other in their career.
What if I tell you that all this could change in a few months if you jump onto the international remote work bandwagon, and start to serve clients in the US?
Wait a minute!
I know you are bursting with questions, and I will explain everything.
Yes, it is possible for you to work on international assignments and earn money in dollars. In fact, earning a dollar is easier than earning a rupee.
I am Komal Shah, a CS from Mumbai who went on to work internationally, having worked as a corporate secretary with MNCs like Citibank and Northern Trust. In 2005, I led the IPO of India Infoline as the company secretary. I am now teaching my students how to get work in the US as remote freelancers and charge between USD 10-30 per hour and earn upto $2000 per month through such work.
Here is why it is so attractive now:
- 1. This opportunity has opened up in a big way after the pandemic, thanks to people getting used to remote work
- 2. Rise of gig economy and freelance culture in the USA
- 3. There is almost no competition in this right now, and the sky is the limit
Would you like to know more about this opportunity and how you can do it too?
All I need you to do is register for this 3 day bootcamp, from Saturday (9th October) to Monday (11th October). On each day, from 3 pm to 6 pm, I will be live, explaining to you how you can tap into US corporate law opportunities as an Indian CA or CS.
I will not only show you what the work is and how you can get such work, I will also teach you some of the skills you will need to do such work which you probably don’t know yet!
Over the three days, we will discuss the following themes
Why should Indian CAs/CSs perform US corporate law work? What is the opportunity, what types of work can they perform and how can they find work? How much can they earn?
What are the skills needed to perform US corporate law work? What is the step by step plan to build your career in US Corporate Law as an Indian company secretary?
5 important skills to get started in your international career as an India-qualified CA/CS
Who should attend this workshop?
Some of the topics that we will cover
PLUS: 8 exciting skills to get started with this work in the next 30 days
- What is a DBA filing and how to make one in California
- How to do business in multiple states of US - what is a foreign qualification and how to get one
- How to appoint officers in a Delaware C-Corporation and how to record decisions of management
- Annual compliance for Delaware and California
- Adding members (owners) to a Single Member LLC registered in Wyoming
- Completing an issue of shares for a Delaware corporation
- How to convert an LLC or S-Corp into a C-Corp or vice-versa
- What to do when your business is forfeited by the FTB in California