Insights from my journey towards Rank 1 in West Bengal Judicial Services
Terms and Conditions for certificate for a webinar/workshop:
A person becomes eligible for the certificate:
1) If they register for the webinar/workshop on zoom
2) If they remain in the webinar/workshop for more than 2/3rd of the entire duration.
3) They are required to share their learnings in a minimum of 5 points as a post on their LinkedIn profiles, tagging @LawSikho along with the YouTube Link of the corresponding webinar/workshop mentioning that the connections will find the video of the webinar there. DON'T PUT A HASHTAG i.e. #LawSikho. WE WILL MISS IT AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR CERTIFICATE.
4) The post should be unique in nature and should not be a duplicate or paraphrased, otherwise, the candidate will be disqualified.
5) They will have to post about the learnings within a period of 24 hours after the webinar/workshop.
6) After fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria, we will send you a certificate via mail within a week i.e. 7 days.