LawSikho and Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP) Kerala have recently joined hands to offer legal courses to the students and professionals of the State of Kerala.
Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP) Kerala is a Government of Kerala company that focuses on imparting skills to students and the general population, to enhance their employability. The company under the Higher Education Department runs industry led skill courses online or through its Skill Development Centres and Community Skill Parks. The vision of ASAP Kerala is to nurture a multilevel multi-skill ecosystem which aligns to the international job market.
Through this initiative, ASAP will be reaching out to students and professionals in the state
of Kerala offering courses that will help the learners in developing practical skills and enhancing legal knowledge. The students will be trained in practical tasks that will benefit them in securing employment opportunities and growth/better opportunities for professionals.
- Diploma in Advanced Contract Drafting, Negotiation and Dispute Resolution.
- Diploma in Cyber Law, FinTech Regulations and Technology Contracts
- Diploma in M&A, Institutional Finance and Investment Laws (PE and VC
- Certificate course in Introduction to Legal drafting: Contracts, petitions, Opinions and
- Diploma in Labour, Employment and Industrial Laws (including POSH) for HR
- Diploma Course – Paralegal Associate.
These Courses are certified by Management & Entrepreneurship and Professional Skills
Council [MEPSC] and mapped to the respective National Occupational Standards (NOS)Codes.
For more information about the courses, please see the ASAP website here.
Students of Lawsikho courses regularly produce writing assignments and work on practical exercises as a part of their coursework and develop themselves in real-life practical skills.
LawSikho has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, referrals, and various opportunities. You can click on this link and join: