Are you worried about your career prospects in this day and age of pandemic and lockdowns?
Do you wish to grow as a lawyer in the rapidly growing tech-sector which promises immense upside in the near as well as the distant future?
Are you looking to explore some lucrative, secure and pandemic-proof career-opportunities in tech law?
Are you looking for a roadmap to success as a tech lawyer? Look no further!
Join our FREE ONLINE 3-Day Bootcamp on Building an International Career in Technology Law, June 26-28, 2021 6-9 PM IST, to know from experts how you can tap into incredible career opportunities in tech law!
As a tech lawyer, you can:
- Work in-house for global tech-giants like Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Oracle, IBM, Alphabet etc
- Work in house for Indian tech-based startups-turned giants like Python, CRED or Razorpay
- Work for global multi billion dollar revenue earning emerging technologies-based startups like fintec giants Stripe, Klarna, PayU or Nubank, Elon Musk’s Spacetec-based startup SpaceX, for AI-giants like UiPath and DeepMind, and even for global gaming concerns like EA Sports, Epic Games, Electronic Arts et al
- Work for Media Services providers like Spotify, global communications platforms like GoTo, transport services providers like Uber, Ola, Rapido, Rivian etc, supply chains like InstaCart or even for data companies like Databricks and Teradata. These are some of the biggest, richest and fastest growing companies of today!
- Work for TMT (Telecom. Media and Technology) teams of band-1 international law firms like Baker McKenzie · Clifford Chance LLP, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright, DLA Piper LLP, Bird & Bird, Allen & Overy LLP, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer etc
- Work for TMT teams of tier-1 Indian law firms like Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co., IndusLaw, Kochhar & Co., Trilegal, Nisith Desai Associates, DSK Legal, AZB & Partners etc.
- Work for international boutique technology law firms the the US-based Cooley LLP, Fenwick and West etc or the UK Based Penningtons Manches LLP, Taylor Wessing etc.
- Work for global Legal-Tech startups like Relativity, Luminance Everlaw, Apptus, Libryo or Bryter
- Work for Indian Legal-tech startups like Provakil, Volody, LegitQuest, OneDelta, Legal Mind, LICIT, Spectral Legal etc.
- Work freelance and develop an independent tech law based practice. Prospects of tech-law practice are extremely lucrative. As a successful tech lawyer, you can expect celebrities from the sports, media and entertainment industries, the companies who sponsor them, big production houses, entertainment platforms, gaming companies and OTT platforms such as Comcast, Walt Disney, Netflix, Zee, Viacom-18, Nintendo, Yahoo! et al as your clients.
- With the right skills an established tech-law practice can attract high-paying Global and Desi Tech giants like Accent, HP, SAP, TCS, and Wipro as your clients.
Do you want to become a successful technology lawyer of tomorrow?
Join our FREE ONLINE 3-day Bootcamp on Building an International Career in Technology Law, 26-28 June, 2021 6-9 PM IST, and get a step-by-step roadmap to career growth in technology law from industry experts.
REGISTER NOW <insert as button>
Invite your friends, classmates and colleagues to the FREE 3-day online bootcamp on building an international career in technology law from 26-28 June 2021, 6-9pm IST by sharing this link: https://bit.ly/2T2T9LA
Once registered we recommend you to add the bootcamp to your calendar.
To receive regular updates on technology law directly on your phone join our WhatsApp and Telegram channel:
Do you want to know more about technology law? Check out our YouTube Playlist which has some of our past webinars and workshops content on this topic:
Looking forward to seeing you at the bootcamp.