If you have been eyeing multiple litigation courses at LawSikho, this is a program you do not want to miss.
Imagine getting access to all our current litigation courses for a price of Rs. 72 a day.
Yes, no kidding. You have to pay upfront for 4 years, but that’s what a lucky few are essentially going to pay for our Litigation Library program for all our litigation courses, current and those that are going to get launched in the next 4 years (we have an amazing number of litigation courses lined up, do check it out).
Let’s get to the maths later, but let us discuss what is the Litigation Library by LawSikho first.
What is Litigation Library? Why are we doing this?
While Master Access by LawSikho was a great success, many litigators requested us to come up with a specialized version of it for litigators.
Disputes lawyers are busy people, they have little patience to go through the material transaction lawyers deal with. Litigation has a world of its own, and it is not fair to ask litigators to pay for corporate law courses they are not going to use as was the case with Master Access.
They also requested us for a lot of new litigation courses.
Master Access is not open anymore, and it is quite certain that we are significantly increasing the price next time we launch it again, as already stated at the time of launch.
Hence, we decided to launch the Litigation Library by LawSikho to cater to litigators and disputes lawyers exclusively.
The Litigation Library is meant for our power users who wish to access our entire course and resources library related to litigation and dispute resolution courses.
We started launching litigation courses only in 2018, but soon it was clear that they are our big winners. Since then, we launched a lot of litigation courses already, and our litigation courses have been far outstripping pretty much all other courses in demand. There are also a bunch of them under development currently. We realised that it is high time that we released these invaluable learning and practice resources in the form of a library.
If you join our Litigation Library - Total Access program, you get access to all our current litigation courses as well as all the ones that we will launch in the next 4 years, except for, those in collaboration with universities. You can access these courses for no further charges for the next 4 years.
You will have complete and unconditional access to this entire library of litigation courses, and you can use them to enhance your litigation prowess and/or grow your practice.
What are the benefits you can expect if you buy the Litigation Library by LawSikho?
- Learn whatever you need to learn on the go. Let’s say there is a meeting tomorrow, and you need to quickly brush up your knowledge about a certain kind of proceedings. Just look up our course library for the step by step guides and practice notes that will help you to prepare in a short time for your meeting.
- Need high-quality templates? Download from the library. Can’t find one? Ask us directly, and we are always looking to add new documents to our resources library.
- Keep learning unlimited skills by participating in any number of courses you like for the next 4 years. Join any class you want. Solve any skill challenges you like and get personal feedback so that you can improve.
- Become more efficient - reduce time spent on looking for research, processes and templates. You will prepare for matters, briefings and meetings faster than ever, and that means you can handle more clients and have more free time in life.
- Learn to strategize litigations and arbitrations - it is an infinite game of chess, and those who play it well have many options before them.
- As you join our various specific courses, you will also benefit from various profile building programs that we offer. You will publish articles, build a social media presence and develop a powerful professional network that forwards you to your goal to succeed as a lawyer.
What are the courses you get access to if you buy yourself the Litigation Library?
List of Bonus privileges
- If you want us to add any downloadable templates, formats or lessons, we will add them on a priority basis over other course development suggestions from other learners.
- Please send us suggestions for adding new insights, templates, formats etc., and we need more and more of them so we can grow super fast.
- You get access to our upcoming members-only paid Facebook group, where we will share amazing insider content on jobs, opportunities, the future of law, legal technology and what not! All for free.
- You get priority in getting questions answered and doubts cleared as a Litigation Library program member. You also get priority for personal coaching, direct calls with the LawSikho team, priority customer support and job and recruitment support.
- You will get free passes and invitations to all LawSikho events and networking meetups across India. In case certain events can’t be made free for you, we will be sure to have special pricing for you.
- You can get direct mentorship from Ramanuj and Abhyuday, my co-founder. We can connect you with other mentors as well.
- If you want hard copy material for any of the courses, you can just pay the printing and courier cost, and we will send it to you! We will not make any profit on selling you hard copy material, ever. That’s a promise.
- You can get personal feedback on as many assignments as you want from any course you like from the list here. However, if you want the certificate for a course, you have to complete the passing requirements of that course within a period of 1 year. We will give you certificates of as many courses as you can finish in 4 years, there are no limitations. We will send you the certificate by courier to any address within India.
- You will get access to the LawSikho alumni network, of course!
- You will be able to access priority processing for any articles that you submit to iPleaders blog or interview recommendations on SuperLawyer.in. Just mention that you are a Litigation Library member when you mail us an article or other requests.
- We will also give you a privilege that we do not give to anyone else. If you refer a student to us for any course as a Master Access member, we will provide that person with a 10% off on any course, only because we know you love our courses and anybody referred by you will also be a power user of LawSikho.com in times to come. This is out of our gratitude for your early support.
- No price increase will affect you. When we launched our course in June 2018, most courses were priced around INR 15,000. These courses are going to be priced around INR 30,000 from 3rd May 2019. If you follow LawSikho, you know that we believe in creating premium courses and delivering immense value. We charge more because we believe in giving more value rather than charging too little and giving precisely little value. But if you buy Litigation Library now, you never get affected by any price hike as far as our litigation related courses are concerned.
- We are free to change the policies for future members, but for those who enroll right now, these policies will never change.
- After 4 years, we will allow you to extend your membership at a very reasonable annual fee. Since you would be counted as an early adopter, we will have special pricing for you. You will pay substantially less than all the new members for the renewal of membership as you will be considered a privileged early adopter.
Remember, this is a crazy pricing, for a massive list of privileges and access to a huge library of courses. And the list will keep growing as we keep launching new courses almost every month.
This will not make sense for everyone, but only those who absolutely love LawSikho courses and want access to all the litigation courses we have and will launch. We do not recommend it for first time buyers of LawSikho courses.
But this opportunity may not come back ever. So act fast.
Although you will have access to the above courses for a period of 4 years, if you want certification for a course, you have to complete all course criteria for that course within a maximum period of 1 year.
Example 1. If you take our Executive Certificate course in IBC or arbitration, and start such a course let’s say from 1st of November, you have to finish the course by 31st October of the following year.
Example 2: If you take our newly launched Executive certificate course on Asteroid Laws (for example, an imaginary subject as of now) after completion of 3 years 11 months after buying Master Access, you can continue to access that particular course for the next 1 year or until you finish it, whichever is earlier. Basically, we give you maximum possible leverage.
Example 3: If you take our Diploma in Companies Act, Corporate Governance and SEBI Regulations course, and start such a course let’s say from 1st of January, you have to finish the course by 31st December in order to be eligible for certificate. If you don’t care about certificate, then you can access any class and any material at any time you like.
Please note that due to the sheer number of courses included in this Litigation Library package and the relatively low cost, it is not possible for us to give you hard copy materials free of cost. However, we will provide you any hard copy you want on a no-profit no-loss basis (just pay us the printing and courier costs) and you can request the hard copy material of as many courses as you want.
How much will this cost me?
If you just enroll on the courses available right now and pay for them one-by-one, it would cost you around four lakhs and four thousand rupees.
Basically, if you bought each of the courses in this Litigation Library- Total Access package, one-by-one, you would be paying more than 4 lakhs for all these courses.
For a limited period of time, we are offering this entire package to the users for a price of INR 1,05,000, inclusive of all taxes and charges!
If you buy any of the above courses, usually you have access to the course for only 3 years. However, as a part of the Litigation Library - Total Access program, you will have access to all these courses for a period of 4 years, starting from the day of your enrollment.
This is a premium program for those who love our litigation courses. There are amazing benefits that come as a part of this package that we do not offer to other customers. Hence, we intend to keep this course accessible to only a limited number of people.
Once these 20 slots are gone, we will not enroll anybody else and close down the program. Also, in any case, we are running this program only till the end of June, and after that, we are closing it down.
If you really want it, you have reasons to hurry. We intend to keep these packages exclusive and limited to a few users only. It is a VIP package,
How is it just Rs. 72 per day?
Multiply 72 with 365 and then with 4 because you will get to use this product for 365 days for 4 years. You will get a figure of INR 1,05,120. We are charging only INR 1,05,000, including taxes. There are no hidden charges of any sort.
Our amazing refund policy will apply to the Litigation Library - Total Access by Lawsikho also. Try the Litigation Library - Total Access for 30 days, attend at least 4 classes and solve at least 4 assignments of any single course during that period, and you will be eligible for a full refund for up to the next 15 days. Basically, if you do not like the Litigation Library - Total Access program after using it properly for 30 days, then between the 30th and 45th day you can claim a full refund. Here is the detailed refund policy.
Can I upgrade to Master Access later?
Yes, you can upgrade by paying the difference between what you have already paid and the price of Master Access at that time. In fact, we will give preference to Litigation Library Members if they want to upgrade to Master Access.
What if I have already paid for 2 or more courses on LawSikho? Do I get any extra benefit?
We expect people who have taken at least one course and loved it to go for this Litigation Library - Total Access package. However, if you have down 2 or more courses from LawSikho already (that are already included in this Litigation Library course package), you can simply pay the difference between what you have already paid to us in total so far, and sixty thousand rupees, instead of paying the entire Litigation Library - Total Access fee.
If you have already spent over INR 1,05,000 or more on litigation-related courses on LawSikho, we will give you Litigation Library - Total Access free of cost. If you bought less than two (2) courses from LawSikho so far, this benefit does not apply. This rule also does not apply if you have taken any course from NUJS in the past. We cannot refund any money if you have spent more than 1,05,000 already on LawSikho. Please note that more than one person cannot combine to benefit from this provision. Corporate clients or those who are sponsored by their companies would not get this benefit. If your company is sponsoring you, please pay the full price.
Online 24/7 access
Access to basic study material through the online learning management system, Android and iOS app
2 practical exercises every week, followed by written feedback
Live Online Classes
Based on the exercises, there will be a live video-based online class. You can ask questions, share your screen, get personal feedback in this class.
Convenient Class timings
Classes are held after regular work hours. Typically classes are kept on Sunday afternoon or 8-9 pm on other days.
Live Doubt Clearing
You can ask questions, get your doubt cleared live as well as through online forums.
Who should opt for the Litigation Library?
- The course is ideal for litigators who wish to expand their practice as well as become more efficient at their work. Litigation Library will increase your knowledge manyfold and enable you to deal with diverse practice areas effortlessly. Some in-house counsels also may find it very useful. Law students who are interested in litigation may also take the same.
- However, we suggest that only those who have taken one or two courses from LawSikho.com already and are familiar with our methodology and systems should invest in Litigation Library. We prefer our power users who regularly take our various courses as Litigation Library users rather than those trying out our courses for the first time.
Will I receive recruitment and internship support? are there any placement guarantees?
- We are the only organization in India that teaches this kind of comprehensive and practical courses. Many employers, law firms and companies are happy to recruit our high performing students. If you do well in your exercises and classes, we can help you to get jobs, internships and assessment internships in good law firms, with renowned lawyers, as well as in various companies. However, we recommend only those who we believe are ready to do the job they are applying for and provide no guarantee of placement or recruitment of any kind. You have to put in efforts from your side as well to make it work for you!
- Also, this Litigation Library is more suitable for practicing lawyers and not so much for job seekers. Please consult us over a call if you are looking to do a course for increasing your skill levels so that you can get a better job.
What is the passing criteria?
You have to submit at least 50% of exercises and 3/6 writing assignments (as the case may be) in executive certificate courses and 50% of the exercises and 10 writing assignments in diploma courses. The pass criteria of respective courses will remain the same for Litigation Library members and refer to respective course pages for the same.
You can start any course of your choice, and you can choose as many courses as you want to start at a time. Before starting the course, you have to inform us regarding the same by writing an email to [email protected], and you will be formally added to the next batch available for attending classes. Once you have started a course, you have to complete it within the duration given for the course to be eligible to get the certificate.
You can join in any online class of any course any week throughout the period of your access to the course. You can also attempt the exercise and get feedback on the same throughout the duration of your access. Access to the course material and mentors and experts will also be available during the period of 4 years of access. But, once you have initiated a course and have not completed it within the given time, you will not be considered for the certificate.
If you start the course without informing us first and submit exercises randomly, we will provide feedback to you, but such submissions will not be considered for the purpose of the certificate.
Who will issue the certificate? What is the value of the certificate?
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise this program or any of our courses have no recognition, no affiliation and no certification from any university, government or third party. These courses are certified by LawSikho.com, run by a private limited company based out of India. We follow our own processes and standards which are clearly and transparently laid down on this website. We do not easily issue certificates to everyone who takes our course, but strictly enforce certification criteria. This ensures that graduates of our courses are of very high quality, and far exceeds the expectations of the legal industry. This is why our certificates are widely respected. Leading companies in India and abroad use our courses for their employees or sponsor their employees to pursue our courses. Our corporate clients include leaders in their domain like Microsoft, Samsung, ICICI Bank, ITC, Mahindra & Mahindra, Gates Foundation etc.
What can I do if I do not understand something or need doubt clarification?
- You can read FAQs of the relevant course, or call the number provided on lawsikho.com if it is an administrative matter
- You can write your queries on the discussion board of the LMS
- You can ask your queries in the Whatsapp group in which you will be added after enrolling in the course
- You can discuss the same in the class with faculty
- You can ask our support team to help you out
Due to popular demand, we have started a waitlist for the litigation library program. We periodically open the memberships to our email lists and subscribers, usually a couple of times a year.
If you are interested in the LawSikho litigation library program, you can join the waitlist here. Here are the benefits:
- Get notified before any price increase of litigation library Program
- If any membership slot gets freed up, we would let you know
- When we begin to accept new members, you will get notified
- We would send our premium newsletters to you (unsubscribe anytime)
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges.
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, none of our courses is recognised, accredited, or validated by any university, government or third party. We consider government regulatory standards as an impediment to offering high-quality courses we offer at an affordable cost, offering informal, non recognised courses rather than collaborating with formal universities.
This course is offered as a skill development course by a private company. LawSikho is India’s leading online legal education provider and provides high-quality legal courses that teach you how to do practical legal work as required by the industry.
For any recruiter or client, what matters the most is whether you possess the relevant skills to match their needs and serve their interests. We will train you in rare and important skills that are highly in-demand and our initiative is one of a kind.
Experts review the syllabus and course content for all the courses. These experts are drawn from law firms and the industry at large. The course is conceptualised, coordinated and marketed by LawSikho, a venture that aims to make justice accessible to people from all walks of life through access to superior legal knowledge.
The legal industry knows and respects our work, and they know that anyone who finished our course and obtained certification has a certain level of knowledge and skills. If nothing else, you will be appreciated for the knowledge and skills you would acquire through our courses and would be able to demonstrate after due completion.
We recommend that you should have completed your Higher Secondary / Class XII from a recognized Board / University. In the case of foreign nationals, you should have completed the equivalent of Higher Secondary in India in your respective country. You should also be comfortable with the English language and using a computer. However, we have no formal pre-qualification requirements because we are not a University or college. Anyone who wants to learn is welcome to join our courses.
Students of LawSikho will be provided hard copy materials within 30 days of your course commencement date.
However, online classes, videos, regulatory updates and periodic upgrades to the courses cannot be included in the hard copies. We will provide you with hard copy material for all important chapters. We keep adding many new chapters from time to time and there are restrictions on page numbers so all online material cannot be available in hard copy. We would keep adding new material online from time to time, so please do not expect all such material to be made available in the hard copy also. You can use the hard copy materials for your reference, however, we recommend that you do not exclusively rely on hard copies for cracking the assessment test and the exercises. Please refer to the online library of materials from time to time.
Note: We will send hard copy material through our service partners. We have three service partners.
1. Indian Speed Post (Provides delivery ‘anywhere in India’ under contractual service)
3. Trackon Couriers Pvt Limited
If our service partners do not have a presence in your area and want to get the hard copy, you can send us a specific request.
LawSikho will not be responsible if the speed post bounces back or hard copy material is not delivered. We will levy the courier charge on you in such a scenario.
Please visit the respective course page to learn more about the hard copy study material policy of that course.
If international students require hard copy material, they need to share their correct address and we will let them know the cost of the courier which they need to pay and then the hard copy will be dispatched. This is the process because the cost of an international courier is very high compared to the domestic courier within India (for domestic courier we have no additional charges). Some international students provide us with an Indian address for couriering hard copy material. In those cases, we charge nothing extra for the courier.
A person can visit the official website of LawSikho and find the relevant course and see the course syllabus, learning objectives and even a list of weekly exercises. You can also subscribe for free sample material. If more clarification about the course is needed, feel free to chat with our online chat specialist. You could also call us on our landline number, +91 11 40845203 for further assistance.