If you have been eyeing multiple business law or corporate law-related courses at LawSikho, this is a program you do not want to miss. Here comes the much anticipated and awaited Corporate Law Library.
Imagine getting access to all our current business law and corporate law courses for a price of Rs. 50 a day ( this is an introductory offer only for the month of October).
Yes, no kidding. You have to pay upfront for 4 years, but that’s what a lucky few are essentially going to pay for our Corporate Law Library - Total Access program for all our corporate law and business law courses, current and those that are going to get launched in the next 4 years (we have an amazing number of courses lined up, do check them out).
Let’s get to the maths later, but let us discuss what is the Corporate Law Library - Total Access by LawSikho first.
What is the Corporate Law Library? Why are we doing this?
While Master Access by LawSikho was a great success, it had many courses that are not relevant for corporate lawyers or those who want to be a corporate lawyer in the future.
Corporate lawyers are busy people, they have little patience to go through the material that is not relevant for them! Also, why should they pay for litigation courses they are not going to use as was the case with Master Access.
And we also launched a Litigation Library, which was a big hit, so we have been under immense pressure to launch a Corporate Law Library as well.
Master Access is not open anymore, and it is quite certain that we are increasing the price next time we launch it again in 2020, as already stated at the time of launch.
Hence, we decided to launch the Corporate Library by LawSikho to cater to transactional lawyers, in-house counsels and aspiring corporate lawyers in the meantime. Anyway, we have been getting a lot of requests for this! This is probably the second most popular request after a request for a LawSikho course bundle for law students, which would anyway take a while to launch.
The Corporate Law Library is meant for our power users who wish to access our entire course and resources library related to corporate law and business laws.
We have launched many valuable and very popular business and corporate law courses. You can find the list below. These courses have already proven their mettle thanks to the amazing performance of those who have already done these courses. I am sure that you will find the current list very impressive. However, that is not all.
If you join this VIP membership program, you get access to all our new corporate law courses that we will launch in the next 4 years apart from existing ones. You can access these courses for no further charges for the next 4 years.
You will have complete and unconditional access to this entire library of our corporate law courses, and you can use them to enhance your transactional and negotiation prowess and/or grow rapidly in your career.
What are the benefits you can expect if you buy the Corporate Law Library by LawSikho?
- Learn whatever you need to learn on the go. Let’s say there is a meeting tomorrow and you need to quickly brush up on your knowledge about a certain area of law. Just look up our course library for the step-by-step guides and practice notes that will help you to prepare in a short time for your meeting.
- Need high-quality templates? Download from the library. Can’t find one? Ask us directly, we are always looking to add new documents to our resources library. We are always ready to help you out as a member of a VIP program.
- Keep learning unlimited skills by participating in any number of courses you like for the next 4 years. Join any class you want. Solve any skill challenges you like and get personal feedback so that you can improve.
- Become more efficient - reduce time spent on looking for research, processes and templates. You will prepare for matters, briefings, and meetings faster than ever, and that means you can handle more clients and have more free time in life.
- Learn to strategize negotiations and transactions. Develop a habit of planning ahead with our help. Develop in-depth knowledge and intuition which would help you to anticipate what is coming ahead.
- As you join our various specific courses, you will also benefit from various profile building programs that we offer. You will publish articles, build a social media presence and develop a powerful professional network that forwards you in your goal to succeed as a lawyer, if you wish to avail those services
- We have made our ultra-premium Legal Practice Development and Management course a part of this program, which means you can learn how to grow your law firm or your practice, or even get to partnership faster using your ability to land top clients
What are the courses you get access to if you buy yourself the Corporate Law Library?
Although you will have access to the above courses for a period of 4 years, if you want certification for a course, you have to complete all course criteria for that course within a maximum period of 1 year.
- Example 1. If you take our Executive Certificate course in IBC or Capital Markets and start such a course, let’s say from 1st of November, you have to finish the course by 31st October of the following year.
- Example 2: If you take our newly launched Executive certificate course on Asteroid Laws (for example, an imaginary subject as of now) after completion of 3 years 11 months after buying Corporate Law Library, you can continue to access that particular course for the next 1 year or until you finish it, whichever is earlier. Basically, we give you maximum possible leverage.
- Example 3: If you take our Diploma in Companies Act, Corporate Governance and SEBI Regulations course, and start such a course, let’s say from 1st of January, you have to finish the course by 31st December in order to be eligible for a certificate. If you don’t care about certificate, then you can access any class and any material at any time you like.
- Please note that due to the sheer number of courses included in this Corporate Law Library package and the relatively low cost, it is not possible for us to give you hard copy materials free of cost. However, we will provide you with any hard copy you want on a no-profit no-loss basis (just pay us the printing and courier costs), and you can request the hard copy material of as many courses as you want.
NOTE: University-certified courses and test prep courses are not included
How much will this cost me?
If you just enrol in the courses available right now and pay for them one-by-one, it would cost you around three lakhs and twenty thousand rupees.
The 3 future courses that we are additionally promising will be priced similarly and will cost over 60 thousand altogether. That’s a total of at least 3.8 lakhs.
Basically, if you bought each of the courses in this Corporate Law Library - Total Access package, one-by-one, you would be paying around 3.8 lakhs or more for all these courses.
For a limited period of time, till the end of this month, we are offering this entire package to 20 users for a price of INR 90,000, inclusive of all taxes and charges!
If you buy any of the above courses, usually you have access to the course for only 3 years. However, as a part of the Corporate Law Library - Total Access program, you will have access to all these courses for a period of 4 years starting from the day of your enrollment.
This is a premium program, for those who love our courses. There are amazing benefits that come as a part of this package that we do not offer to other customers. Hence, we intend to keep this course accessible to only a limited number of people. And that number is just 20 for now.
Once these 20 slots are gone, we will not enrol anybody else and close down the program. Also, in any case, we are running this program only till the end of October, and after that, we are closing it down.
If you really want it, you have reasons to hurry. We intend to keep these packages exclusive and limited to a few users only. It is a VIP package,
How is it just Rs 50 per day?
Multiply 50 with 365 and then with 5, because you will get to use this product for 365 days for 5 years. You will get a figure of INR 91,250. We are charging only INR 90,000, including taxes. There are no hidden charges of any sort.
Money Back Guarantee
Our amazing refund policy will apply to the Litigation Library - Total Access by Lawsikho also. Try the Litigation Library - Total Access for 30 days, attend at least 4 classes and solve at least 4 assignments of any single course during that period, and you will be eligible for a full refund for up to the next 15 days. Basically, if you do not like the Litigation Library - Total Access program after using it properly for 30 days, then between the 30th and 45th day you can claim a full refund. Here is the detailed refund policy.
Can I upgrade to Master Access later?
Yes, you can upgrade by paying the difference between what you have already paid and the price of Master Access at that time. In fact, we will give preference to Corporate Law Library Members if they want to upgrade to Master Access.
What if I have already paid for 2 or more courses on LawSikho? Do I get any extra benefit?
We expect people who have taken at least one course and loved it to go for this Corporate Law Library - Total Access package. However, if you have done 2 or more courses from LawSikho already (that are already included in this Corporate Law Library course package), you can simply pay the difference between what you have already paid to us in total so far, and one lakh five thousand rupees, instead of paying the entire Corporate Law Library - Total Access fee.
If you have already spent over INR 1,05,000 or more on litigation-related courses on LawSikho, we will give you Corporate Law Library - Total Access free of cost. If you bought less than two (2) courses from LawSikho so far, this benefit does not apply. This rule also does not apply if you have taken any course from NUJS in the past. We cannot refund any money if you have spent more than 1,05,000 already on LawSikho. Please note that more than one person cannot combine to benefit from this provision. Corporate clients or those who are sponsored by their companies would not get this benefit.
Online 24/7 access
Access to basic study material through the online learning management system, Android and iOS app
2 practical exercises every week, followed by written feedback
Live Online Classes
Based on the exercises, there will be a live video-based online class. You can ask questions, share your screen, get personal feedback in this class.
Convenient Class timings
Classes are held after regular work hours. Typically classes are kept on Sunday afternoon or 8-9 pm on other days.
Live Doubt Clearing
You can ask questions, get your doubt cleared live as well as through online forums.
Who should opt for the Corporate Law Library?
- The course is ideal for litigators who wish to expand their practice as well as become more efficient at their work. Corporate Law Library will increase your knowledge manyfold, and enable you to deal with diverse practice areas effortlessly. Some in-house counsels also may find it very useful. Law students who are interested in Corporate Law may also take the same.
- However, we suggest that only those who have taken one or two courses from LawSikho.com already and are familiar with our methodology and systems should invest in Corporate Law Library. We prefer our power users who regularly take our various courses as Corporate Law Library users rather than those who are trying out our courses for the first time.
Will I receive recruitment and internship support? are there any placement guarantees?
- We are the only organization in India that teaches this kind of comprehensive and practical course. Many employers, law firms and companies are happy to recruit our high performing students. If you do well in your exercises and classes, we can help you to get jobs, internships and assessment internships in good law firms, with renowned lawyers as well as in various companies. However, we recommend only those who we believe are ready to do the job they are applying for and provide no guarantee of placement or recruitment of any kind. You have to put in efforts from your side as well to make it work for you!
- Also, this Corporate LawLibrary is more suitable for practicing lawyers and not so much for job seekers. Please consult us over a call if you are looking to do a course for increasing your skill levels so that you can get a better job.
What are the passing criteria?
You have to submit at least 50% of exercises and 3/6 writing assignments (as the case may be) in executive certificate courses and 50% of the exercises and 10 writing assignments in diploma courses. The pass criteria of respective courses will remain the same for Corporate Law Library members and refer to respective course pages for the same.
You can start any course of your choice and you can choose as many courses as you want to start at a time. Before starting the course, you have to inform us regarding the same by writing an email to [email protected] and you will be formally added to the next batch available for attending classes. Once you have started a course, you have to complete it within the duration given for the course to be eligible to get the certificate.
You can join in any online class of any course any week throughout the period of your access to the course. You can also attempt the exercise and get feedback on the same throughout the duration of your access. Access to the course material and mentors and experts will also be available during the period of 4 years of access. But, once you have initiated a course and have not completed it within the given time, you will not be considered for the certificate.
If you start the course without informing us first and submit exercises randomly, we will provide feedback to you but such submissions will not be considered for the purpose of the certificate.
Who will issue the certificate? What is the value of the certificate?
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, this program or any of our courses have no recognition, no affiliation and no certification from any university, government or third party. These courses are certified by LawSikho.com, run by a private limited company based out of India. We follow our own processes and standards which are clearly and transparently laid down on this website. We do not easily issue certificates to everyone who takes our course, but strictly enforce certification criteria. This ensures that graduates of our courses are of very high quality, and far exceeds the expectations of the legal industry. This is why our certificates are widely respected. Leading companies in India and abroad use our courses for their employees or sponsor their employees to pursue our courses. Our corporate clients include leaders in their domain like Microsoft, Samsung, ICICI Bank, ITC, Mahindra & Mahindra, Gates Foundation etc.
What can I do if I do not understand something or need doubt clarification?
- You can read FAQs of the relevant course, or call the number provided on lawsikho.com if it is an administrative matter
- You can write your queries on the discussion board of the LMS
- You can ask your queries in the Whatsapp group in which you will be added after enrolling in the course
- You can discuss the same in the class with faculty
- You can ask our support team to help you out
Above prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges.
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, none of our courses is recognised, accredited, or validated by any university, government or third party. We consider government regulatory standards as an impediment to offering high-quality courses we offer at an affordable cost, offering informal, non recognised courses rather than collaborating with formal universities.
This course is offered as a skill development course by a private company. LawSikho is India’s leading online legal education provider and provides high-quality legal courses that teach you how to do practical legal work as required by the industry.
For any recruiter or client, what matters the most is whether you possess the relevant skills to match their needs and serve their interests. We will train you in rare and important skills that are highly in-demand and our initiative is one of a kind.
Experts review the syllabus and course content for all the courses. These experts are drawn from law firms and the industry at large. The course is conceptualised, coordinated and marketed by LawSikho, a venture that aims to make justice accessible to people from all walks of life through access to superior legal knowledge.
The legal industry knows and respects our work, and they know that anyone who finished our course and obtained certification has a certain level of knowledge and skills. If nothing else, you will be appreciated for the knowledge and skills you would acquire through our courses and would be able to demonstrate after due completion.
We recommend that you should have completed your Higher Secondary / Class XII from a recognized Board / University. In the case of foreign nationals, you should have completed the equivalent of Higher Secondary in India in your respective country. You should also be comfortable with the English language and using a computer. However, we have no formal pre-qualification requirements because we are not a University or college. Anyone who wants to learn is welcome to join our courses.