Details of the Organization
Anirudh Associates is a boutique full-service pan-Indian Corporate Law firm. A team of lawyers, Company Secretaries and paralegals across the country led by Anirudh Suresh whose success story as a first-generation lawyer was featured on Brut.
Details of the Job/Internship
Anirudh Associates are opening a job post of Associate - Real Estate and General Corporate at their Bengaluru office.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be able to read and talk in Kannada
2 – 3 years practicing lawyer in a Law firm in Real Estate practice area or as an in-house counsel in a real estate company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Contract Management – Proficiency in Contract drafting/vetting from a legal perspective.
- Drafting/Vetting/negotiations – Drafting legal notices, MOUs/LOIs, NDAs, Lease Deeds, etc., and other agreements with a focus on Real Estate, Risk Mitigation, and final closure of the same during client calls.
- Title Due Diligence and Search Report.
- Investment Transactions and debt funding.
- Effectively manage the successful negotiation, drafting, and completion of complex corporate transactions and contracts.
- Coordination with different business verticals/departments, support functions, operations team, and site teams to ensure our representation before quasi-judicial; judicial and regulatory authorities as directed or required, with emphasis on Real Estate, Product, and Corporate Strategy.
- Work closely with the Real Estate and Product Team on Lease Deeds, Due Diligence, Landlord Communication, Issues, Compliances, etc.
The salary will be discussed with the candidate itself.
Type of Opportunity
273, Rama Iyengar Road, V.V. Puram, Basavangudi, Bangalore 560004
How to Register?
Click on the “Apply Now” tab on the right corner of this page and fill out the form.
Kindly register by 01-06-2023.